Electrical Controls Engineer - Machine Design
Elite Automation Systems Integrator seeks:
- Bachelor's in Engineering
- Experience in Industrial Automation; excellent candidates with 2 or more years may be considered
- Machinery and conveyor systems
- Machine Automation & Packaging Line Integration
- Experience programming Rockwell PLC’s (Studio 5000, RSLogix, Control Logix, Compact Logix), Siemens Simatic
- Experience with various HMI platforms, especially FTView, Wonderware InTouch/System Platform, Ignition, Siemens S7 (TIA Portal)
- Experience with material handling and packaging applications preferred
- VFD's & Safety components
- EtherNet IP/Networking
- Machine Vision Systems; Cognex
- AB PowerFlex drives
- Palletizers, Conveyors, Stretch Wrappers, Case Packers, Shrink Wrappers, etc.
- Ideally experience working with an automation systems integrator
- Ability to travel at times (average 25%)
US Citizenship or Green Card is a must.
FT, permanent, direct hire!
To apply, email your resume to: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Liberty Personnel Services