The CNA will provide nursing care to patients and assist them in daily activities such as bathing, eating, transferring, toileting and stand by assistance
The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, punctual, and enjoys helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and be able to work with all types of people.
- Patient care – Instill confidence and trust in patients in a competent and caring manner. Provide hygiene and daily living assistance. This could include toileting, bathing, and assisting patients with showers. Support the patient with meals as needed. Medication reminders. Measuring input output. Assisting with range of motion. Ambulate, turn, and position patients as required.
- Professional development – Maintain any specialized training and, if applicable, perform additional and specialized tasks pertinent to the assigned patient or area.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course or the equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous hospital, private duty, facility experience with acceptable references preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable vehicle
Visiting Angels is a In Home Care Senior Agency committed to helping the senior population live safely and comfortably at home while providing peace of mind to their loved ones . Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes a compassionate and supportive environment for all the people that we serve.
Visiting Angels benefits include: Steady work, competitive pay, flexibility, growth opportunities (education training) employee recognition/appreciation
Powered by JazzHR