All Our Outbound Sales Specialists
- Start at $19.50/hour with a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus, full benefits package AND are eligible for additional quarterly bonuses.
- Receive on-the-job training in our national sales center in Phoenix
- Will be promoted to an Inside Sales Representative after meeting milestones during On Job Training (around 90 days)
- Our average length of time in the OSS role is 90-120 days based on how fast you are able to learn our business model and execute it.
- After graduation from our Outbound Sales Specialist, you will be promoted to an Inside Sales Representative and be eligible for monthly commissions with a first year On Target Earnings (OTE) of $55k to $60k
- Receive continuous training throughout your tenure
- Work with both prospective and existing customers everyday as you make outbound calls using SalesForce
- Collaborate with the National Sales Team as they hand off digital leads and overflow inbound sales calls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing OR
- At least 1 year of retail sales or customer service experience
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.