King of Prussia, PA
A Community Manager I is responsible for providing the overall supervision of a community association. The Community Manager I interacts with internal and external customers including homeowners, vendors, board members and committee members, as well as staff at the Associa Client Shared Service Center (CSSC) and within the branch office.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supervise the operation and administration of the Association in accordance with management agreement and the Association's policies and procedures.
- Acts as or oversee the primary liaison with the Association Board of Directors and homeowners as needed.
- Perform/Direct administrative and management duties as requested by the Board of Directors and in accordance with the management agreement.
- Ensure Associa community management tools are being effectively developed and utilized such as annual calendar, action item list, resolution worksheets, timed agendas, RFP matrixes, committee charters, procurement procedures, FY operating budget, etc.
- Review monthly financial reports and ensure management summary is submitted to the association Board of Directors.
- Provide and/or oversee recommendations to the Association Board of Directors and committees regarding major capital expenditures as required to maintain the desired community appearance and operation.
- Monitor corporate and client delinquency rates and collections process for account portfolio.
- Attend Board meetings per the management agreement and community events as needed.
- Prepare Board packages according to established time frames.
- Ensure Board of Directors is aware of legal actions involving the Association.
- Maintain unit and contract files relating to the operations of the Association.
- Assist Board of Directors/ARB with architectural review process and/or routine inspections as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance of C3 data base, including updating resident information.
- Responsible for routine and special project vendor management including procurement as well as performance evaluation as contracted.
- Responsible for oversight of Associa staff as contract provides
- Coordinate and/or oversee inspection of building facilities and/or common area and arrange appropriate follow up actions as required.
- Oversee the AP process in accordance with Associa home office processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowlege & Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of communities/property/real estate and homeowners associations.
- Knowledge of the role of the association board, the Community Association Manager, and how those roles interface with the requests of homeowners.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 0 -- 3 years of Community Association experience
With more than 180 branch offices across North America, Associa delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more, visit .