The shift runs Monday through Friday from approximately 5:30 AM to 4:00 PM (or whenever the route is completed).
Starting pay ranges from $20 - $25 per hour, dependent on experience.
Qualified applicants must have a valid and clean CDL B driver’s license, a high school diploma or GED, experience driving full-sized straight trucks and thorough knowledge of the Northern Virginia area is preferred.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" -- 10 to 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10"-- 25 to 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long-- 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long -- 165 lb.
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, profit sharing, flex spending and direct deposit.
Specialty Beverage is an equal opportunity employer.