Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintenance and Cleaning: Perform work detailed on the Schedule of Maintenance and Cleaning for buildings owned by United Companies. This work generally consists of: General maintenance of the company's buildings. Mowing, trimming, watering, planting and general maintenance of lawns, shrubs and flower beds. Cleaning and striping of parking lot areas. Routine maintenance of HVAC units. Replacing interior and exterior light bulbs.
- Facilities Maintenance Work Orders: Perform work at United Companies facilities as requested on Facilities Maintenance Work Orders. This work generally consists of: Miscellaneous painting, minor electrical, plumbing and construction projects. Moving and installation of office furniture and fixtures including set up and tear down for company lunches and functions.
- General: Ensure prompt and regular attendance. Travel as business needs may require. Perform other appropriate duties as may be assigned by management.
- Quality & Continuous Improvement: Personally, commit to quality in all aspects of work. Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement. Participate on teams to research, measure and correct problems and to strive for process improvement. Communicate and exemplify the Company's Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Values, and Philosophy. Attend at least ten (10) hours of training annually to continue development of work-related skills.
- Education: High School diploma/equivalent is minimally required.
- Experience: 2+ years of facilities experience is minimally required. Past job performance must confirm a high level of energy, ability to work from a schedule of duties and responsibilities without direct personal supervision at all times, and an ability to communicate well with internal company customers.
- Skills & Abilities: Must possess and continuously maintain a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Founded in 1964, United Leasing & Finance is a privately held company offering creative financial solutions through leasing and commercial lending. We finance business equipment in a variety of sectors: Fitness, Limousine, Tents and Temporary Structures for Events, Rental Car Fleet, Fleet Management, Construction, Manufacturing, Pavement, Recycling, Transportation, Bus & Coach, Truck & Trailer, 3D Printing, Portable Sanitation, and more. Please visit us at to learn more.
United Leasing & Finance