- MUST HAVE EXPEREINCE WITH THE FOLLOWING MACHINES: XRAY, CT, CATH LAB, MRI
- A technical and operations expert on at least one modality and may be proficient in multiple modalities. Fully qualified to perform assigned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, and calibrations of equipment.
- Provides technical training and mentorship to other Engineers as appropriate
- Provides alternate solutions for critical issues to management prior to implementation
- Assists in the evaluation and selections of new equipment, accessories, and supplies
- Assists in a consultative capacity in the evaluation of purchase specifications
- Maintains timely, accurate and thorough documentation required
- Resolves advanced service repair needs and communicates with internal teams.
- Physical Requirements
- Lifts and carries heavy equipment. Works with high voltage circuits and radiation emitting equipment.
- Handles delicate and expensive equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand highly technical equipment operating and repair manuals.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with technical staff, students and physicians.
High School diploma and 8 or more years of servicing electrical equipment required.Associate’ s degree or higher in Electrical or Biomedical Engineering or related field OR equivalent military Biomedical education and 4 plus years of experience in Radiology Imaging Service preferred.
- 40 Hours per Week, 8 Hours per Day