Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required.
***This position is not available until October 2020***
- Records and file management
- Employee in- and out-processing
- Assist in managing DOD, DSS, and local office policies and programs
- Support the field office chief in scheduling
- Correspondence drafting and routing
- Travel planning (Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Conference room coordination
- Office equipment and supply inventory maintenance
- Government timecard program (DAI) management
- Receipt and routing of office mail/correspondence
- Management of task management (CATMS) system
- Assist in execution of office training program
- Responsible for inputting and managing data bases as directed
- ACTIVE Secret clearance required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Intermediate to high proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Defense Travel System and timekeeping management programs a plus.
METIS Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Powered by JazzHR