Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce solutions.
We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a top Salesforce Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce solutions to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Strategic Sales Consultant position is a critical role that engages with customers and our Salesforce counterparts throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We are engaged early in the Salesforce sales process to help articulate both vision and value as well as potential implementation paths. After the sale from Salesforce, there are many moments where the customer wishes to evolve their business outcomes and processes and they look to Lev as a trusted advisor who can deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. Strategic Sales Consultants are often able to both recognize and recommend these changes as well as coordinate with the Lev delivery teams to address the needs of our customers. Earning potential of $500k to $1m with additional upside.
- Establish and evolve positive working relationships with Salesforce sales teams, managers and executives
- Generate new business opportunities with a select number of named customers by using a consultative selling approach
- Efficiently qualify the many conversations and sales opportunities that arise, as well as up-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through consistent management of the sales pipeline
- Define the Lev processes with customer leaders and executive teams, determine readiness to buy, expand those relationships, gather necessary requirements, and create meaningful opportunities
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and serve as a trusted advisor
- Build and maintain positive, useful relationships with the Lev team in general, but specifically with the Delivery teams who are engaged with our customers every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years proven track record of enterprise-level direct sales expertise into strategic accounts. Prior success in carrying a $2M + quota.
- 5 + years of direct selling in a software services environment
- Experience selling Salesforce products or services
- Demonstrated high performance to sales quotas and objectives
- Experience identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Consulting background around marketing solutions
- Experience selling software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/On-premise)
- Solution sales experience selling Salesforce software including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud or similar business applications