Senior Electrical Engineer-MEP
Seeking an Electrical Engineer to effectively manage electrical and multi-discipline projects by satisfying client needs, meeting budgets and schedules. Interact with clients to identify their requirements, define project scope and prepare project proposals. Create building engineering designs for power, lighting, fire alarm, and other electrical systems. Provide support during construction phases.
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer working with infrastructure and building systems
- Project Management experience required.
- Experience working for a MEP consulting or engineer/architectural firm designing electrical systems for facilities/buildings.
- Experience with any of the following projects-healthcare, commercial, schools, retail, etc.
- Experience using various engineering design software programs
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE License a plus.
- LEED Certification preferred
- Strong people skills and experience in maintaining client relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral and written communication
- Ability to motivate project teams in meeting client's needs
Joseph P. Durkin
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406
Direct Line: 484.567.2080
Liberty Personnel Services