For over 30 years, TRIGO Quality Solutions US Inc. (Formerly the PIC Group) has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, TRIGO's team of over 8,000 professionals provide containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services in over 20 countries. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Please visit our website at:
Think you'd make a good addition to the team? Come, build a future with us!
The Supplier Quality Engineer will evaluate and/or appraise supplier's manufacturing capabilities to baseline their processes for conformance to various documented commodity checklists, and/or QMS special processes. Establishes part quality evaluation plans from materials requests through material receipt (full life-cycle). Provides resolution and disposition of non-conformance materials to ensure adequate corrective action.
- The Supplier Quality Engineer is highly supplier-focused, requiring excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) to manage supplier quality assurance responsibilities and ensure compliance across and at all levels of the organization on major programs from design through production stages.
- Evaluation of manufacturing functions and processes to ensure Quality Standards are in place
- Evaluation of inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Participate in QMS Audits for process deficiency and correction.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Interact in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Involved in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies.
- Will have 'hands-on' knowledge and experience of mechanical (Machine Shop) components, assembly, subsystem and system level concepts.
- Strong emphasis on RCCA and CAPA experience.
- Understand of FMEA and Process Improvements and Standardization of Processes
- Minimum 3-5 years with LEAN Manufacturing Application experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in areas of Quality Engineering such as: FMEA, SPC, RCCA, Process Control, Product Evaluation and Auditing
- 2-3 years' working knowledge and experience with ISO9000 and AS9100 QMS Processes, especially in Production and Quality Engineering
- 2-3 years' working knowledge and experience with Aircraft Parts and Material Conformity Inspections
- 3-5 years FAI experience with AS9102 (FAI) standards.
- 3-5 years' knowledge and experience with inspection methods, techniques and protocols.
- 3-5 years' experience in understanding and the application of Engineering Mechanical Processes, Standard Drawings Conventions, Interpreting Drawing Specifications and GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
- 3-5 years' experience in understanding and the application of Electronic Assembly Process and Inspection, Standard Conventions (IPC-610, J-Std-001), Interpreting Schematic Diagrams and Specifications
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation must have current/active drivers' license
- U.S. citizenship required
- In lieu of a Degree, 6+ years of hands-on experience as a Quality Engineering in an Aerospace Manufacturing Environment
- High School or GED
- Bachelor's degree is preferred from an accredited college in technical discipline (e.g., Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality Management)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Compatible certifications or related college courses
- Team-minded, communicative, proactive, stress-resistant, assertive
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
Job Posted by ApplicantPro