PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for employees
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
This position is responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of all electrical equipment and electrical-related equipment. A working knowledge of general machine maintenance and operation is needed in troubleshooting equipment. This individual will also assist in the training of electrical apprentices. Actively participates and displays behaviors of the company values. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair electrical equipment at all company locations
- Read and maintain electrical blue-prints
- Uses both analog and digital electrical test equipment, including multi-meters, amp probes and megars
- Familiarity with electrical terms and symbols, wire sizes and ampacities, conduit sizes and fills, ohm's law
- Bending of conduits both by hand and with power benders in a neat and workman like manner
- Travel to other locations with possible overnight stays
- Performs programming and troubleshooting on PLC 's
- Master electricians license required
- Minimum two years experience in industrial electrical wiring and control work, including conduit bending, basic wire calculations, blueprint reading and multimeter use.
- Working knowledge of computers and PLC's necessary.
- Must be able to work odd hours or travel overnight if necessary.
- Must have strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude.
- Work off ladders, man-lifts, work-baskets and other elevated equipment
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail.
- Valid driver's license with clear driving record.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must be willing to work in an outdoor environment.
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.