Dick Scott Motor Mall in Fowlerville, MI is looking for ALL LEVELS of Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Guaranteed 2 hoists!
Toolbox Relocation Assistance!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- At least 1 year of automotive technician experience is preferred
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications and Chrysler training/certifications a plus, but not required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program
- Professional working environment
- Guarantee 2 hoists!
- Toolbox Relocation Assistance!