US - Regulatory & Medical Affairs Expert
Job Number: 20-09412
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a US - Regulatory & Medical Affairs Expert for our client in Billerica, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for ensuring client's compliance with pharmaceutical regulations and laws as well as providing expertise on drug safety and medical topics.
- Includes jobs which are not directly specialized in one of the other defined Regulatory Affairs job families or which are fully responsible for the whole functional area.
- Impacts the results within own discipline with own contributions.
- Provides input to the technical direction and operational decision making in the field of specialization.
- Solves complex problems based on analytical thought and complex judgement which requires in-depth knowledge and experience in own job-discipline and knowledge of related disciplines.
- Accountability/ Independence:
- Accountable for the quality of on-going activities/processes.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Typically reports to a Manager role, Project Manager role for a defined period of time based on organizational set-up
- Typically graduate background plus sound professional experience in relevant disciplines (mature professional).
- BS degree with 8+ years experience, MS degree with 3-5 years experience, or PHD
- 3-5 years biotech experience
- CMC strategy experience vital
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.