This is how you approach your day. You:
- Work with sales and customers to identify the requirements of the application & propose optimal solutions for our customers.
- Provide engineering support to Sales team for pre- and post-sales efforts
- Assess opportunities in terms of business attractiveness and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Procurement Teams to identify and evaluate new computer hardware systems and configurations, components and related products.
- Conduct testing and validation of new products for hardware, mechanical & software compatibility.
- Provide engineering support for new product development and customer projects.
- Perform troubleshooting & root cause analysis on computers or components as well as technical reports as needed.
- Develop work instructions and QA procedures for all new products in cooperation with Production.
- Drive continuous improvement including value stream mapping to optimize processes and minimize waste.
The ideal candidate will remain up to date with new IT trends and technologies, have experience building and customizing computer systems and working with hardware at the component level.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- You have a minimum of 2 years engineering work experience. Prior professional experience with small form factor computer systems is a plus.
- You have a strong knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, and other related components as well as working knowledge of current operating systems.
- You pay attention to detail and exhibit a strong focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are excellent at Project Management.
- You exhibit superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are able to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently, to effectively communicate, and to hold yourself and others accountable are essential.
OnLogic is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At OnLogic you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At OnLogic you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
A global industrial PC company focused on hardware for the IoT edge, OnLogic designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, we create computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003 as Logic Supply, OnLogic has served more than 70,000 customers and has offices in the US, Netherlands, Taiwan, and Malaysia. Learn more about how builders, makers, and doers are making the impossible possible using OnLogic hardware at or on Twitter .
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our , with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.