Full & Part-Time Opportunities Available For:
Host / Hostess
At Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub we're always looking for great team members to show A Passion to Serve.
In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with the following benefits:
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Get Paid Quicker - We pay our team members weekly
- Growth Opportunities - Approximately 50 percent of Ninety Nine's entire management staff started out as hourly team members.
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly turnover in the industry, that means the team you'll be a part of doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours!
- Paid Time Off - Earn vacation based upon company policy
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Healthcare Coverage - Restaurant hourly team members may become eligible for health and welfare plans the first of the month following an ACA measurement period in which average hours worked per week is 30 or greater.
Ninety Nine Restaurants is part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family and an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Join the Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. This restaurant front of house job for Hosts or Hostesses will focus on guest seating or greeting or reception / reservations duties in which you will be expected to provide great customer service.
About Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub's mission is a four simple word statement: “A Passion to Serve.”, but a mission statement is worthless if it’s not supported by action – and this one definitely is! Everyone at the Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub from the president, Charlie Noyes, to the hourly team members live by this statement.
Ninety Nine employs more than 6,500 people, many of whom have worked for the organization for more than 15 years. Approximately 50 percent of Ninety Nine’s entire management staff started out as hourly team members. The company attributes its high employee retention figures to a structure that places great value on its team members and offers unlimited growth opportunities.
Our being part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family has its advantages, including the resources, tools, processes and techniques to help our team members execute operations for optimum results.
We offer flexible work schedules, a variety of great benefits, meal discounts and much more!