This Position Offers:
- Average Annual Income - $190k-$220k
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $5,000 Referral Bonus
- Bonus Opportunities
- Fuel Discount Program
- Potential to Earn Layover & Detention Pay
- 2,200 Miles Per Week
- Additional Earning Potential if You Have a Passport! Don’t Have One? We’ll Cover the Cost!
- Completely Family-Focused – we are a 3rd generation family-owned business and taking care of others is one of our core values. At Fort Transfer, not only are you considered family, we know how important your own family is, which is why we strive to get you as much family time as you need.
- You are an individual, not a number – when you drive for Fort everybody knows you by name and we work with you to design your perfect work experience. We will create, with your input, your tailor-made job experience to achieve your personal goals and successes.
- Independent Contractors can enjoy full benefits through our partner United Truckers Benefit Association and tax and business consulting services are offered through ATBS.
- Over the past 90 years of being one of Illinois’ elite liquid bulk carriers, we’ve been able to tailor our company culture to align with our core principles: safety, service and taking care of people. We’re headed in the right direction, and we can take you there too.
- But above all else, you are respected and appreciated.
- Tank & Hazmat Endorsement
- CDL-A License
- At least 23 years of age
- 1 Year Liquid Bulk Tanker Experience in the Last 5 Years
- Reputable Driving Record
- Model year must be less than 10 years old (2009 for the 2018 year) (Unless OK'd by Director of Safety and Director of Maintenance)
- Exterior must be in quality condition (Must have a current picture of tractor)
- Ability to air & pump off loads – must have an external compressor
- Intransit Heat
- Pass the Fort Transfer Lease inspection
- Must weigh no more than 21,000 pounds with everything
- If leasing a truck thru Quality, must have a minimum of 5 years of driving experience
Fort Transfer has been providing the transportation industry with its quality service and reliability for over 90 years! If you’re ready to become a part of a carrier that cares, call us today or apply online.
Call (855) 929-3945 or apply today!