As part of the GTM Strategy team, you will have the opportunity to look into a wide variety of complex issues, likely working directly with CxO roles here at Anaplan. You will be challenged to learn the details of our overall data topology, how it connects within operational models, and how to synthesize and model to address key, high level issues for our executives. You must be comfortable taking high level requests, going deep into the numbers to find supporting insights, synthesizing and framing the findings in a way that is easily absorbed by executive audiences yet properly balanced with the right level of detail. In time, as you learn the business, we will expect you to bring your voice to the discussion as well.
We expect a level of mastery and experience within a structured role and organization that ensures you can be self-sufficient, disciplined and flexible in a more open-ended work environment while still preserving the quality of work.
This role is ideal for individuals looking to make a transition from management consulting, private equity, investment banking, business operations or similar roles into a high growth SaaS company.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing in-depth data analysis and synthesis on a variety of executive topics
- Learning and mastering our data architecture to understand what exactly our data represents and where caution is advised in drawing conclusions
- Simplifying and synthesizing findings to provide meaningful insights without sacrificing important nuance
- Framing and shaping storylines for content presentations and developing the supporting content
- Building relationships across functions to gather data and insights
- Delivering and presenting findings to executives and extended leadership
- 3-5 years in a similar professional role and progression
- Fluency in a data analytics tool of your choice (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Comfortable creating and delivering crisp presentations of information to executives and fielding follow-up questions
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS business models at larger scale ($200M+)
- Strong PowerPoint skillset
- MBA degree preferred
- Anaplan certification
- Direct experience supporting CEO or similar role
- Previous employment with one of Anaplan's strategic partners
Authentic: We are always improving ourselves
Explore all of our Values on
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1,200+ and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree-Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
, see our , and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: