**Medline is maintaining essential operations in MA during the COVID-19 health crisis to ensure the nation's healthcare providers can continue to work. We are currently hiring and if selected for an open position, you will begin working immediately upon completion of our pre-employment process**
Under general supervision, set up, adjust, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under general supervision
- Sets up, adjusts, performs preventive maintenance, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality
- Performs scheduled maintenance
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports to Shift Supervisor, and takes appropriate action
- Oil and grease equipment
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems, makes necessary corrections and runs adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
- Changes equipment to new sizes, verifies after change over
- Tests equipment to verify correct operation and production of quality products
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where possible, takes corrective action and verifies the corrective action has eliminated the problems
- Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production reports and initiates procedures to solve equipment malfunctions
- Diagnoses certain conveyor, and robotics repairs. Preferably forklifts.
- In addition to performing preventative maintenance, performs general repairs on conveyor, robots, and preferably forklifts.
- Proficient in the use and application of electronics troubleshooting techniques
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with conveyor and other technologies relevant to location of residence.
- Fundamental understanding of machinery/equipment
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel at least/up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).