We are looking for a Sr. HR Manager that will focus on compensation function to establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive knowledge of labor legislation and compensation programs including executive pay.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Provides support and guidance to the site management and personnel by identifying legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Coordinates a variety of programs such as recruitment activities, compensation programs, new hire orientations, employee benefits, health and safety and affirmative action plans through subordinates to ensure positive employee relations in keeping with company objectives.
- Participates in compensation and benefit surveys to remain apprised of current trends, conditions and legislative changes.
- Makes presentations and recommendations to management regarding new or existing human resources policies.
- Directs the maintenance of human resources records and data systems and reviews employee changes in status to ensure fair and equitable application of compensation, human resources and employee relations policies and practices.
- Provides guidance to managers and supervisors in the use and application of salary ranges and increase guidelines, job evaluation plans and interpretation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Designs, develops and implements strategic plans and program.
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications.
- May participate in personnel related hearings and investigations as a company representative.
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field from four-year college or university.
- 10+ years of compensation leadership and program administration experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software.
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems