Coldwell Banker is seeking a Branch Manager in our Squirrel Hill office.
Our Job Description:
- Branch managers build the foundation of the Coldwell Banker/NRT network, the nation's No. 1 residential real estate brokerage for the past 21 years.
- As a branch manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and run Coldwell Banker's local brokerage office. You are responsible for everything from recruiting and developing the real estate agents of the future to driving new revenue, backed by the latest technology.
- Branch managers are passionate about growth, personally and professionally. They successfully grow their careers by drawing on their own experience and expertise to attract new associates and develop existing associates, helping them succeed and generate new revenue.
- Branch managers are recognized for their leadership, both inside and outside the office. They establish a culture of growth among associates by living the Coldwell Banker Value Proposition - Production Power, Culture of Awesomeness, Wealth Building and Coaching to Confidence. They are the face of Coldwell Banker in the community, actively participating and leading local events, establishing a network of contacts to further grow the business.
- Inspiring motivator: Attracts new associates and leads teams to success by demonstrating a high energy level, creating a thriving residential real estate office driven by a culture of awesomeness.
- Strong communicator: Artfully articulates Coldwell Banker's and the local office's value proposition to attract and retain new and current agents.
- Successful manager: Effectively runs branch's operations: hires, develops and rewards top talent; establishes and monitor office expenses and budgets; manages profit and loss to achieve annual profitability targets.
- Team player: Sees the big picture, understanding, aligning with and carrying out the company's strategy to drive growth. Partner with other managers and team to find way to increase market share, grow business metrics and expand brand recognition.
- Growth driver: Ensures that associates have the tools they need and are trained to use them. Endorses and encourages preferred services, such as mortgage, title and home warranty.
- Ethical leader: Demonstrates integrity to ensure strong reputation in the community; ensures that local transactions meet legal and compliance requirements.
- Experienced in all aspects of residential real estate transactions with 3-5 years of sales experience; knowledge of real estate laws, contracts and procedures; hold active local real estate or broker's license.
- Proven management success, including recruiting, training and inspiring awesome teams.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, aware of current technology and willing to seek out and embrace new and emerging technology to drive growth.
- Contagious enthusiasm, a passionate desire to grow your career while attracting and inspiring like-minded associates eager to do the same.
- Influential communicator, with strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Technology proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet and social media sites.
Based in Madison, N.J. - with over 770 offices across the U.S. - Coldwell Banker/NRT is the largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages in the country. Our sales professionals posted approximately $178 billion (pro forma) in total residential real estate volume in 2017.
Realogy is a global provider of real estate services with a singular mission: We serve agents. This strategy is aimed at growing the base of high-performing independent sales agents at our company-owned and franchisee brokerages, providing services to make them more productive and their businesses more profitable.
While you won't see our name on For Sale signs, you will see those of our industry-leading brands: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Citi Habitats, Climb Real Estate, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Corcoran, ERA Franchise Systems and Sotheby's International Realty to name just a few. Our four business units work together to provide a full-service solution to meet the needs of agents and their homebuying clients, from the initial listing until the keys are turned over.
Realogy was recently designated a for the second consecutive year, recognizing the company's commitment to providing meaningful work and an environment where employees can grow and succeed. Realogy has 16,600 offices and approximately 302,000 affiliated brokers and agents worldwide. We're the leader in residential real estate sales, with $6.1 billion in revenue in 2018, nearly 1.4 million real estate transactions and approximately 16 percent of market share of the U.S. residential real estate market. We're there to serve agents who help people find and buy houses, move, and finance their dream.
Powered by its network of over 92,000 affiliated sales professionals in 3,000 offices across 44 countries and territories, the Coldwell Banker® organization is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. The brand's mission is to empower its people to leave their mark on the world of real estate. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise and honesty since its beginnings in 1906. The brand embraces four core values: home, awesomeness, ingenuity and excellence. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today's marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2018 and 2019 Women's Choice Award® Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker Real Estate give the Gen Blue® network an unbeatable edge. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Gen Blue® and the Gen Blue Experience® are registered services marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated. To join Coldwell Banker Real Estate and unlock the possibilities of Gen Blue, please visit .
Coldwell Banker, NRT LLC