You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You aren’t afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
Seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Scrum Master to work with agile teams in a complex enterprise software development environment. As the Scrum Master, you will be empowered to help guide an experienced cross functional team and be responsible for leading Agile best practices using Scrum/Kanban. In addition to leading daily Scrum and other Agile meetings, you will also be responsible to ensure Scrum is understood and enacted, work with team(s) to solve problems and to drive continuous improvement and business owner satisfaction.
- Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, demos, etc.).
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
- Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress to all affected teams and management.
- Organize and facilitate the product release by following all the governance standards.
- Experience working in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology
- 4+ years of experience leading both Scrum and Kanban Agile Teams
- 4+ years of experience as software Release Train Engineer or Scrum of Scrums Master
- Current professional certification in Agile Methodologies (RTE, Scrum Master) from a recognized SAFe Agile certifier
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum/Kanban frameworks
- Agile Experience – Agile ceremonies, metrics
- Planning Experience – Sprint, release and PI level
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Ideally Mortgage Experience
- 5yrs + Scrum Master experience
- Recommend improvements and drive alignment across teams
- Lead and influence the team on best practices
- Should be a SAFe certified with 6+yrs of experience