At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we are beginning an enterprise wide transformation of our IT and businesses and are seeking highly motivated individuals to develop the next generation of IT solutions to drive growth and innovation. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Marketing, eCommerce, Configure, Price and Quote IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to enable HPE customer and partner to do business seamlessly with HPE. We are looking for a Java IT Developer to join us with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills and business acumen. The candidates will focus on technical development solution to solve business requirements.
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics - Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Key skills include Java, Spring Project, Spring Integration, MicroServices, SQL, Angular JS
- Should have 5+ years experience as Senior Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API.
- Solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
- Server back end and API/Service development experience is required
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
- Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring and code profiling
- Expert knowledge in Java / JEE and coding best practices.
- Expert knowledge in Spring, ORM, JMS, Web services and other distributed technologies.
- Ability to design frameworks which are extensible and flexible.
- Has experience in CI and Dev Ops Understands Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- Looking for someone who can bring himself/herself up to speed quickly in our current environment.
- Good communication skills. Able to articulate clearly his/her ideas
- Experience with Quote conversion process, integration with all upstream systems Quoting/EDI/eCommerce internal/external.
- knowledge in order management process and integration including middleware Seeburger/Addison mapping highly desirable.
- Experience in Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology is a plus
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at
Job: Information Technology
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise