Seeking an experienced and passionate District Manager to join our team!
The District Manager will have the overall responsibility for the people, processes and operations of multiple restaurants in an area. The District Manager drives performance in each restaurant by training and coaching RGMs, goal setting, supporting teams with problem solving and process improvement, setting standards, and recognizing and rewarding managers and hourly team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure all restaurants in his/her district achieves both financial commitments and guest satisfaction goals.
- Provides leadership by working with each RGM to deliver revenue (encouraging a top line orientation through operational focus) and profit (utilizes available reporting to identify opportunities)
- Accountable for the on-boarding, coaching and training of all RGMs, SAMs, and Shift Managers. Monitors on-boarding and training processes for all other hourly team members.
- Aggressively develops and maintains RGM and SAM staffing levels, commits to both the internal and external selection processes, and maintains focus on succession planning and team development. Has the authority to hire, fire and discipline (or participate in those decisions)
- Maintains unwavering execution of safety, health and security standards for all restaurants
- Proactively addresses current and possible "employee relations" concerns. Provides guidance and resolution for all "employee relations" matters that do not involve discrimination and/or harassment claims. Works closely with Director, COO and HR to resolve discrimination and harassment claims.
- Exhibits ownership, along with RGMs, of all facility and R&M issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- 50+ hours per week (days and hours dependent on business needs, therefore flexibility is required to address urgent matters, as needed)
- Lift, move or carry up to 75 pounds
- Bend or twist body, keep and regain balance, kneel, crouch, stoop and crawl.
- Repetitive motions, use of hands to handle, control and feel objects or tools, frequent time standing and walking
- Frequent travel between locations by car. Occasional travel outside district for additional meetings.
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Time and Financial Resource Management
- Ability to lead with respect and integrity
- Detail-oriented and organized
- The ability to lead a team and function within a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintaining a high performance and accountable culture
- Ability to motivate and empower a team to deliver the best
- Possess strong change management skills
- Self-driven and flexible
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has a minimum of three to five years of successful, high volume, managerial experience in restaurant, retail or hospitality environment, directly supervising managers
- Demonstrated experience in selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive associate and customer satisfaction, along with financial performance