NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IV&V Business Analyst to join our team in Jefferson City, Missouri (US-MO), United States (US).
The IV&V Business Analyst will be part of a team conducting Independent Verification and Validation services for the implementation of a Worker's Compensation system/solution. The successful candidate will monitor system planning and implementation activities and perform compliance monitoring based on approved policies and procedures. The business analyst will focus on scope, budget, and schedule and reviewing vendor deliverables for compliance with standards and best practices. He/she will provide Worker's Compensation subject matter expertise to the rest of the team as needed.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assess solution vendor deliverables such as Project Management Plan and Schedule, certification/compliance checklist(s), Detailed System Design documents, Data Conversion Plans, Testing Plans and associated results, User Documentation, Training Plans, Implementation Strategies, Implementation and Rollout Plans, and Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Assess and make recommendations on the management and technical aspects of implementation projects.
- Evaluate feasibility of project schedule
- Perform testing assessments
- Validate test results
- Make recommendations for improvement of processes based on observations, industry standards, and best practices
- Assess whether the State and vendor share a common understanding of the project scope, goals/outcomes/requirements, deliverables and milestones
- Assess whether use involvement and buy-in is sufficient for successful adoption of the system or component
- Monitor progress toward certification/compliance and produce required IV&V reports
- Assist project manager in producing progress and status reports
- Provide Worker's Compensation business and/or system knowledge to the team
- Minimum 2 years' Business Analyst experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Worker's Compensation Program and/or System
- Minimum 1 years' experience providing IV&V services
- 75% onsite required once travel restrictions are lifted
- Proven Worker's Compensation Knowledge and related industry knowledge
- Ability to analyze and resolve difficult logic and processing issues
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts to technical and non-technical staff
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.