Oversee direct service staff in both our Newport and St. Johnsbury locations.
- Master's degree in Human Services, Mental Health Counseling, or Social Work.
- LCMHC, LICSW, LCSW or LADC licensure and supervisory experience in a mental health setting are preferred.
- Supervises assigned direct service staff, both clinically and administratively. Responsible for developing and overseeing scheduling of staff coverage.
- Assist in program planning and development
- Support children and their caregivers with service plans and community integration.
Northeast Kingdom Human Services (NKHS)