As part of our retail team, you will represent the brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests.
We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven You will help carve the path for our offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is a hourly role. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
Average hours are 15-20 hrs a week. Max hours 29 a week.
What You will Do:
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail correspondence
- Help maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our products
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
- Create and process in-store sales
- Process and receive inventory replenishment's
- Assist with setting up and executing community programs and events
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design,
Our dream candidate is:
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
- Eager to be at the front-line of a fast-paced and growing brand
- Must understand and appreciate experiential retail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day
- Mac and Google suite proficiency is a plus
Please email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration, and your availability for a Facetime Video Call. We have a referral program $200 per person you refer over after they work 90 days.
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in fashion, beauty, marketing, creative and talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to full-time, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Denver, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta. www.24seventalent.com