Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform engineering work and applied research.
- Develop and design new products.
- Provide advice, assistance, and training to develop and manufacture new product solutions.
- Design, modify, and evaluate electronic circuitry, parts, and components for high voltage power supplies.
- Assist with researching and analyzing data (specs and manuals).
- Participate in technical design reviews.
- Analyze equipment and conduct experimental tests.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for inclusion in manuals.
- Collaborate with technical staff to ensure prototype models are assembled according to design specs.
- Support the manufacturing department with new products.
- 5+ years of experience designing switch-mode power supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Previous experience with design verification and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of basic converter topologies.
- Strong knowledge of analog circuits.
- Experience with soft switching techniques, schematics capture, and PCB layout.
- Experience with digital electronics.
- Previous experience with high voltage power supplies (10kV and higher), a plus!