Serve as a lead Assessment and Authorization (A&A) subject matter expert (SME) and leverage knowledge of the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) accreditation processes. Perform development, implementation, and evaluation oversight of information system security program policies and overlays with a special emphasis placed upon the integration of network infrastructures. Evaluate IT threats and vulnerabilities to determine whether additional safeguards are needed and leverage expertise in technologies and network boundaries that affect security controls and assess compliance. Recommend actions to the Authorizing Official (AO) by written recommendations to the government. Ensure tracking of Operation Orders (OPORDs), task order compliance, and process change requests supporting A&A package amendments. Mentor, develop, and manage team personnel. This position requires travel within the organizational and geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Experience with executing A&A for DoD systems
- Experience with managing Cyber staff
- Experience with the DIACAP or RMF and CNSS
- Experience with network devices to include switches, routers, firewalls, and IDS
- Knowledge of various protocols and services, including TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, SSH, SNMP, or TELNET
- Ability to provide security reviews
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with DoD Cybersecurity policies, directives, and STIGs
- Experience with leveraging ACAS, CMRS, and eMASS tools preferred
- Experience with assessing organizational risks and recommending mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of NIST 800 series publications
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred
- IAM III Certification, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or GIAC Security Leadership Certificate (GSLC)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Booz Allen Hamilton