We are looking for housekeepers like you to play an invaluable role on our team, providing safe, sanitary conditions for residents, guests and fellow employees. You are responsible for the general maintenance and cleanliness of the facility as well as the sanitation of linens, floors and surfaces, including the proper handling of pathogens and other infectious materials. We are looking for applicants who are committed to team building, who pay close attention to detail and uphold the highest performance standards. Work with a top-notch crew of cleaning staff, and develop new, more efficient sanitizing methods that provide safer spaces for guests and employees. From commercial offices to hotels and residential communities, help keep our public spaces clean, safe and inviting to all.
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in all public spaces, including guest rooms, bathrooms, public spaces and recreational facilities on a daily basis.
- Follow a daily work regimen, completing tasks in an efficient, timely manner, including making beds, cleaning toilets, sinks, mirrors and floors.
- Keep guestrooms clean, comfortable and tidy, being mindful of occupant's personal items.
- Check that all light fixtures, televisions and other appliances are operational and report any issues to management.
- Prepare rooms for guest or resident changeover, providing a clean, fresh environment for every new person that occupies the room.
- Expedite work among other members of the cleaning staff, coordinating effective approaches to the daily cleaning tasks, building trust and commitment throughout the team.
- Adhere to standard safety protocols, including EPA and OSHA regulations, and alert management of any hazardous or unsanitary working conditions.
- Act in a friendly and courteous manner toward residents, guests and fellow employees, and uphold the image and professional standards of the facility.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in customer service and communication skills
On Ocean Road in Narragansett RI, Ocean Rose Inn offers – as its name suggests – breathtaking ocean views. Seconds away from comfortable, cozy hotel guest rooms are countless opportunities for East Coast fun – including biking, beachcombing, deep-sea fishing and antique collecting. Sail picturesque harbors and endless coastlines, shop one-of-a-kind boutiques, lounge on Narragansett Beach or golf on some of New England’s most scenic courses.
Framed by stately elm trees and historic homes of 19th century whaling captains, the Inn’s Ocean Road location is the best tribute to the enduring heritage of Narragansett. A lodging landmark since 1903, the hotel’s sprawling verandas are lined with rocking chairs, inviting guests to behold sweeping views of the bay and yachts docked at Newport Harbor. The views alone make Ocean Rose Inn one of travelers’ favorite places to stay.
This lovely 31-room Victorian-style inn offers accommodations boasting hardwood floors throughout, some private decks and fireplace facades. https://careers.tpghotelsandresorts.com/