Primary Location: Denver, Colorado
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a Linux System Administrator for our premier client in Denver, Colorado. This is a full-time, direct hire position in telecommunication industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience with Linux systems.
- At least 3-4 years experience in System Administration of Linux servers (Debian and CentOS 7).
- Experience in troubleshooting server issues related to systems and applications such as Postgres, Nginx, DNS, etc.
- Experience with system hardening and familiarity with iptables and selinux.
- Experience with data center servers including blade servers from HP and Dell.
- Experience with orchestration tools for installation and configuration (e.g. kickstart, salt, ansible)
- TDM and PSTN experience (SS7, ISDN, etc.).
- Experience with open source PBX software such as Freeswitch, Asterisk, Kamailio, OpenSips, etc.
- Experience with DevOps concepts, tools, and pipelines.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g. SIP, TCP/IP, REST, BGP).
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Ruby, shell/bash)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, result oriented and self motivated.
- Comprehensive knowledge of VoIP (SIP) and related rfc’s.
- Setup and maintain server hardware and operating systems.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of network services, equipment and devices.
- Design, develop, and execute test plan based on software requirements.
- System Integration responsibility to provide automate and integrate multiple systems.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging products and technologies.
- Automate operations by writing scripts.
- Support the NOC and tier 2/3 support organizations.
- Infrastructure and process documentation.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.