This is an entry-level position. The Recovery Technician will work in a substance use/ co-occurring disorder Centerstone Recovery Transitional Program and tracks, monitors and documents client behaviors and interactions. Recovery Technicians complete day-to-day program tasks, monitor clients and the program facility to ensure safety and compliance with program guidelines, communicate professionally and respectfully with clients and treatment team.
- Observes and documents client compliance with medication regimes as dictated in the treatment plan; assists clinical staff in meeting and monitoring the client’s medical and health care needs.
- Assists in the implementation of program schedule.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Assist in census management
- Assist with admissions, discharges
- Compliance with required training.
- Complete clinical documentation
- Adhere to best practice protocol
- Hours of Care vary based on location and shift
Time Type: Part time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being