We have openings for Seasonal Customer Service Representatives for our 2020-2021 season in our Warminster, PA headquarters. Burpee is dedicated to providing our customers with an exceptional overall experience so we are seeking high energy, courteous, professional individuals for this highly important role. You will contribute to the overall success of the organization by providing outstanding service to our customers.
Full and part time schedules are available for day, evening and weekend hours. Positions will be available from November through May or longer. This is an excellent opportunity to learn tricks of the gardening trade while earning a seasonal income within a well-established organization with a long tradition of excellence and an outstanding reputation.
- Communicate with customers through inbound and outbound calls / emails
- Troubleshoot & researches customer inquiries
- Perform customer service data entry
- Assist with various special projects as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Enthusiasm for our products; able to explain and answer customer questions with confidence
- Previous customer interaction experience
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Office; ability to learn new programs quickly and easily
- Gardening experience and interest a plus (not a requirement)
We are the nationwide leader in home gardening! A privately owned and operated seed, plant and hard goods company, selling across all channels to millions of gardeners every year. The Burpee company has been in business over one hundred forty years and is the most trusted brand in home gardening. This is your opportunity to become a valued team member of a trusted industry leader.
Powered by JazzHR