Have what it takes? Join us.
Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc. is a full service, wholesale only distributor, serving the Marine and RV industries for over 30 years. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from warehouses nationwide, Land 'N' Sea prides itself on fast, efficient delivery throughout the US and Canada. In a cooperative effort with Mercury Marine's Latin America and Caribbean division, Land 'N' Sea serves over 60 additional countries worldwide.
We are seeking several Seasonal Warehouse Shipping Clerks to join our Clinton Township, MI team.
Position requirements include:
- Accurate picking, packing and shipment of various sized parts to support quick turnaround of parts ordered.
- Fill orders by removing the correct parts from the shelf, identifying part numbers and proper quantity.
- Determine method of shipment and packs accordingly.
- Count, weigh, measure or examine packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications.
- Stock shelves by placing material in appropriate locations.
- Operate forklift or uses hand truck to move, convey or hoist equipment and parts throughout the warehouse and work areas.
- Comply with all quality standards and policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area - this includes cleaning / maintaining equipment and work areas, and performing safety inspections of areas.
- Knowledge typically obtained with a high school or equivalent diploma.
- Must have dependable attendance and be a team player.
- Prior forklift certification or willing to become forklift certified.
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Prior warehouse experience a plus!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, balance and use arms and hands to reach, pull, push, clasp and move a variety of materials. Walkways are concrete and/or metal grating. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 20 lbs frequently. Employee may be exposed to high, precarious places. The warehouse environment can be hot (or cold) and dusty.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click for more information
and Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine