As a Senior System Engineer, you’ll be responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology.The data steward has overall responsibility for a specific Data Product within AT&T’s ServiceNow ecosystem. This role will require functional subject matter expertise with data models, data normalization, data quality and CMDB classes for the data products they will be supporting. The candidate will work closely with the CMDB and architecture teams for all data related activities. In addition, the candidate will partner with business application owners within AT&T to understand the application data model and capabilities in order to ingest the application data into ServiceNow.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, documents, and analyzes overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software.
- Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems.
- Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems.
- Supports technical initiatives normally as part of a larger project.
- Works on development of new technologies or maintenance of existing technologies.
- Define data model and documenting how it meets AT&T use cases Define data uniqueness, validation rules, and data dictionary
- Exchanges complex technical information and provides training and guidance to others in work area by breaking down information in a systematic and logical manner
- Define. data uniqueness, validation rules, and data dictionary
- Write user stories for Responsible Tenant to implement (e.g. load) data product into NOW
- Define data quality rules to cover data load and data at rest
- Define process for addressing data issues
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
- 5-8 years of related experience.
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or related technical field.
- Experience in building multiple versions systems addressing performance and scale.
- Experience developing technical documentation on applications and systems.
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams.
- 3+ years of project experience with ServiceNow