At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The Processor Business Group within Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. designs and develops System on Chip solutions for a wide array of applications including networking, data center and automotive. As a member of this dynamic hardware development team, the candidate will be responsible for Designing and Developing a functional subsystem in a System on Chip product.
- Analyze architectural trade-offs in the SOC subsystem
- Define micro-architecture for a functional unit
- Design RTL and execute design quality checking flow
- Collaborate with the verification and performance modelling teams
- Work with the Physical design team on implementation
- Support silicon debug and evaluation
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or related technical field(s)
- Candidate should be completing degree in December 2021 or May 2022
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Excellent Design and Development experience, pursuing an MS in EE/CS and good verbal and written communication skills
- Coursework emphasis in computer architecture, memory systems, system on chip
- Strong understanding of memory subsystems, DRAM, SRAM
- Experience with Verilog, multi-domain clock synchronization, low power design techniques
- Strong Programming Skills in C/C++, perl, python or comparable languages
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.