In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
GENERAL FUNCTION The Maintanance Team Lead is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager and Supervisor in the achieving business goals such as quality, productivity, breakage, and costs by providing direction (offering coaching and feedback) to maintenance associates through the coordination of daily workflow.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs all equipment necessary for manufacturing. This also includes general facility maintenance and construction.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to subordinates while maintaining management directives.
- Provides training to personnel through regular coaching to identify areas of opportunity for technical growth.
- Maintains all equipment related to production. Provides equipment repair guidance to subordinates and ensures work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures technicians properly document repairs and services to include their labor hours and parts used.
- Responsible for the safe maintenance practices of subordinates. Ensures that all safety training is provided and adhered to.
- Works with Management to ensure the needs of the organization are met. Participates in regular meetings to review and resolve outstanding issues. Consistently provides upward and downward communication.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years maintenance experience
- CMMS experience
- Experience troubleshooting problems/issue using root cause analysis
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and all maintenance procedures including mechanical, logic and pneumatic and fluid power diagrams
- Basic computer knowledge and math skills
- Knowledge and follow through on safety procedures and standards including Lock-Out/Tag-Out
- Bachelor's degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.