The Maintenance Technician performs scheduled cleaning and maintenance in guest rooms and throughout the hotel to ensure hotel is maintained according to the highest standards of cleanliness and repair.
- Perform the guest room preventive maintenance and general clean program on scheduled system per guidelines.
- Utilize General Clean and Preventive Maintenance (GC/PM) checklists.
- Record and log work performed. Store files and reports as per guidelines.
- Monitor progress and results through control systems.
- Remedy guest and associate requests and complaints as efficiently and timely as possible.
- Comply with all hotel, and government operating procedures.
- Inform management of any safety hazards.
- Associates are to work as a team helping all teammates to complete the required activities, which will ensure guest satisfaction.
- Attend Continuous Improvement Meetings regularly.
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures and daily responsibilities.
- Complete maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience in a maintenance capacity
- Have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures
- Manage one’s time to complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Communicate effectively with guests and co-workers in order to accurately receive and convey information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Physical strength and manual dexterity to operate necessary equipment and perform required maintenance/cleaning duties including lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
LTD’s core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to this day continues to guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!