- Design and define IT networks for new or existing computer systems supporting the command or enterprise.
- Translate operational requirements into functional requirements and document via system CONOPS, system architectures, system requirements specifications, modern model-based system engineering models, JCIDS compliant documentation, and other related artifacts
- Perform complex systems development and IT infrastructure design work that may include logic network design, physical network design, manufacturing and development cost projections, IT systems engineering.
- Evaluate new network technologies and make recommendations to project managers regarding integration of these technologies into the existing network.
- Utilize Cloud capabilities and architectures to address operational requirements
- Minimum ten (10) years of IT Systems Engineer experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Systems Engineering, or related discipline
- One of following security certifications (active status): CASP+ CE, CISSP, CSSLP or higher (Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification)
- Active TS/SCI + Polygraph
- Executed hands-on system and software development, installation, and administration of Microsoft, Linux, and other operating systems
- System development and instantiation in virtualized environments and cloud infrastructures, especially Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition and system engineering processes and Agile/DevOps
Some Travel required
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.