- Resolve product or service problems: clarify the customer s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problems, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records and update account information.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Assist with order and product management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0-12 months of system, data entry or reporting experience
- 0-12 months of warehouse experience, preferred
- Must speak Spanish
Chase Technical is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law