Starting Pay: DOE
- Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment.
- Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
- Initial responder when a line stops producing and assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems quickly using electrical and/or mechanical skills.
- Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment including inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as necessary.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational and safety performance standards.
- Support the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- Three (3) plus years experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance required.
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting and repair skills required.
- Candidates will be required to take the Ramsey Mechanical (Electrical) Skills and Aptitude Assessment in order to be considered.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, reach, climb and/or stoop throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job duties.