If you enjoy working outdoors; being out on your own with little direct supervision, and would like a chance to change the world one lawn at a time, we’d love to talk with you. Lawn Doctor believes that employees who are given a chance to grow professionally will in turn help to grow our business.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation to work and good attendance record. Actual work experience in the lawn care industry is highly desirable. He or she must have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Ability to operate machinery
- Ability to meet production goals
- Be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Pass a drug test and background check.