Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the digital dental and orthodontic practice. Align is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Raleigh, NC office. This exciting new role would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
The Align commercial organization has been rapidly expanding and to ensure our sales teams have the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to meet the current and future needs of our business, we have been investing in the growth of our commercial operations and finance teams in Raleigh.
We currently have an opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant who will report to the VP, Commercial Excellence. This person will manage logistical coordination, organization and implementation of processes both internal and customer facing related to the Americas Commercial organization.
In this role, you will…
- Performs diversified administrative duties, including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangements, and expense reporting.
- Plan, execute, and attend internal and customer meetings on and off-site
- Create presentations ready for executive delivery using understanding of business to compile information provide by cross functional team
- Gather and analyze pertinent business data using internal business tools including Salesforce, Insight, and Einstein.
- Manage PO process and payment processing for department expenses
- Ensures fulfilment of objectives and deadlines assigned to team
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other projects and duties as required
- Expert with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Project management experience preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent customer service skills and willing to go above and beyond to meet the customers’ needs
- Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to work individually and in project teams
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally with team members and customers
- Is a self-starter and continuous learner
- Excellent communication and influence skills with the ability to communicate effectively and credibly both verbally and in writing with audiences at all management levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of related work experience required
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.