CCS Construction is now hiring journeyman-level sheet metal mechanics with commercial experience.
Pay between $22-$24 an hour!
- Sheet Metal Mechanics should have at least 5 years of commercial sheet metal experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and perform layouts
- Must be able to work unassisted with little to no supervision
- Must be familiar with setting units and running ductwork, and copper brazing experience is a preferred but not required
- Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
- Long term projects offering a minimum of 40/hrs week
- Unlimited $150 referral bonuses for qualified candidates
- Paycheck advances up to $100
- Paid holidays
- 401k and healthcare options
- Free aerial lift/scissor lift cert and/or OSHA 10 course
- Must provide your own tools and transportation
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hrs/week
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations
To view all our current openings:
CCS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Some of our positions are subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify candidates.