Details of the position: * Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload of 40-50 students
- SLP-CCC applicants preferred, but will consider a Clinical Fellow
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Education and license requirements: * Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- South Carolina license in Speech-Language Pathology
- South Carolina Education Credential for Speech-Language Pathologists (applicants can start with it pending, but have to submit their application at the same time as they are interviewing)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled