Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $90000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
We might have the perfect job for you, if you're a practical Accounting Manager/ Controller with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. This job will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and reward you for your efforts. You will succeed in this Sr. Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative Media company if you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Senior Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Omaha, Nebraska area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
For immediate consideration, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10+ years of recent relevant accounting experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- GAAP Accounting experience desired
- Monthly Accruals experience required
- Strong familiarity with Prepaids
- Customer service oriented communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.