Order Type : Temp
A plastics manufacturing facility in Asheboro is seeking candidates for several entry-level production positions.
- Inspect parts for conformance to established quality criteria.
- Perform secondary operations such as removing parts from the mold, trimming, decorating, and assembly.
- Package and label parts as specified in the Control Plan.
- Document and report nonconforming product to Product Specialist or Shift Supervisor.
- Document readouts from auxiliary equipment.
- Document downtime and its related cause.
- Document in-process inspection results.
- Document and report production quantity to Shift Supervisor.
- Assist co-workers as necessary.
- Assist in training new employees as needed.
- Report any unsafe situations to Production Specialist or Shift Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Basic reading and writing is a requirement.
Competitive pay, over-time, and advancement opportunities available to serious candidates.