We are seeking experienced CareGiver's that have a passion for helping others, LOVES to Listen & carry on conversations, enjoys to prepare home-style cooked meals, pays close attention to details with great observation skills and who has reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
We know that you will have the best time caring for this wonderful lady and you will never be bored listening to all their stories!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
For immediate consideration, please apply now! We offer competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or contact the office at 270-827-1333 and ask to speak with Kelly.