Are you an engineer looking to put your logistics expertise to work in an Air Force environment? You understand the full system life cycle and know how to manage tasks that span from sustaining engineering and supply support management to packaging and data management. Your ability to maintain a high-level understanding of the logistics process for a team makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
As a life cycle logistics principal engineer, you have the chance leverage your technical background with your experience in logistics. You can assist with every step of the life cycle and participate in planning and scheduling. Grow your skills by supporting satellite operations and leading other logisticians in supporting the client mission.
Empower change with us.
- 10 years of experience with space operations
- Ability to mentor junior employees
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 10 years of experience with Air Force space operations
- Knowledge of systems life cycle management in the DoD
- BS degree in Aeronautical, Computer, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Booz Allen Hamilton