What you will be doing
- Respond to all service calls within half hour from time call is received.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all assigned work orders on a daily basis. Inform supervisor of any incomplete orders for rescheduling.
- Efficiently maintain pools, filters and pumps on a daily basis.
- Efficiently adjust televisions and program boxes.
- Change light bulbs and ballasts as soon as reported or noticed.
- Efficiently replace air filters on AC units on a regular basis.
- Accurately and efficiently repair vacuum cleaners, returning them to service within two (2) days.
- Clean up grounds, garages and parking lots.
1 Duval St, Key West, Florida 33040
Part romance, part adventure, all paradise, Pier House Resort & Spa is a legendary Key West oasis on the edge of Old Town. Situated where the clear blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico meet vibrant Duval Street, our historic Key West resort offers a private white sand beach and a perfect location steps from all the entertainment and adventure that makes our island famous.
What we are looking for
- Previous hotel engineering experience required, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, commercial kitchen and general building construction
- Vocational training, associate's degree, certification and/or apprenticeship in one or more area; state certification or licensure where required
- Understand and efficiently maintain and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and boiler systems.
- Read and understand blueprints, schematic drawings and technical parts breakdown.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- High work ethic and self-initiative